Medical Director, Addictions - Part Time - $2,000 Sign on Bonus
Part Time Medical Director - $2,000 Sign on Bonus!!
Madison West Comprehensive Treatment Center, Madison, Wisconsin
- Age Group/Range: Adults
- Practice Setting/Type: Outpatient
Addiction Medicine patients require care from specialty-trained professionals, in a highly-specialized, and quality-focused environment. Our team at Madison West is seeking to add a like-minded licensed physician to their diverse and dynamic team.
The Medical Director is responsible for leadership, quality assurance, oversight and overall medical management of the clinic within the boundaries of state and federal regulations and accreditation standards. Responsibilities include planning, organizing medical and clinical practices; providing direct patient care and assisting other departments with direct interactions with physicians or medical staff.
- Current license to practice medicine by the state in which the facility or clinic(s) operates
- Board certification or certificate of admissibility for board certification by American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM), American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry (AAAP), or other certification within their discipline
- Current DEA credentials to prescribe controlled substances without restrictions and per regulation within the state in which the practitioner will be working
- Additional specific DEA credentials may be required, per state and clinic regulations or policy
For more details, please contact - Debbie Hughes, Physician Recruiter - firstname.lastname@example.org or 615.861.7581
Posted March 1, 2021