Otolaryngologist Needed for January 2021 in North Dakota
$500,000 Base Salary - 30 Days Off - No Trauma Call
Employed position with the hospital. Well-established practice with a dedicated RN that their current provider describes as the best he has ever worked with.
- The hours of the clinic are 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Three clinic days, 1.5 (full Monday and half Wednesday) blocked OR times
- The only call that is required: The current provider is available 10 days following any tonsillectomy procedure (currently doing surgery 1 or 2 Mondays a month). About 75 tonsillectomies per year.
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary: $500,000
- Relocation assistance $10,000
- Medical Malpractice paid including paid tail
- Health insurance
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday - 30 days
- CME - 10 days
- Up to $7,500 stipend per year for CME
- The town offers excellent public and private schools with a high school completion rate of 91%
- State-of-the-art high school provides class sizes that are small by big-city standards where students get personal attention and are encouraged to participate in many extracurricular activities and sports available. Higher education can also be achieved here.
- This is a place of clean air, safe streets, and short commutes. You can take time for fitness at one of many local athletic clubs, or on the outdoor walking, biking, and hiking trails in and around town. You can own and operate a thriving business, realize job stability in the same community you own your dream home, enjoy quiet neighborhood living, and watch your children grow.
- Here, the American Dream is tangible with the qualities of small-town living plus exceptional opportunities to achieve personal and professional success
Job ID: OTO 3271022