Neurology Openings with Penn State Health | Join a Growing Community Practice
Camp Hill, PA
General Neurologists are invited to apply for an open position at Penn State Health Holy Spirit located in Camp Hill, PA. Join our growing community practice now! This position is supported by one other Neurologist, in a patient-focused community practice setting. With NO ON CALL and an 8 am to 5 pm schedule the selected candidate will flourish in a supportive work-life balance environment. Leadership opportunities are available to those with relevant experience.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Medical degree - MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Completion of an accredited residency program
- Excellent patient care abilities and interest in teaching
AS A MEMBER OF THE DEPARTMENT OF NEUROLOGY YOU WILL BE ASSOCIATED WITH:
- An outstanding program with a national reputation
- A highly collaborative culture
- Cutting-edge basic and clinical neuroscience research and top-notch facilities at both the Hershey and the University Park campuses
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians across all neuroscience-related departments and participation in innovative educational approaches
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits, including:
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K, 403(b), 457(b) retirement plans
- Penn State Tuition Discount
- Back-up Family Care
About Penn State Health:
The system jointly operates various health care providers, including Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital, Hershey Outpatient Surgery Center, Hershey Endoscopy Center, Horizon Home Healthcare and Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute. In December 2017, Penn State Health partnered with Highmark Health to facilitate creation of a value-based, community care network in the region. The College of Medicine boasts a portfolio of more than $90 million in funded research.
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Posted March 15, 2021