Conviva Care Solutions
Conviva - Associate Medical Director - Boca Raton, FL
Boca Raton, FL
Become a part of our caring community and help us put health first
The Associate Medical Director serves as a health-care professional and capable of handling a variety of health-related problems. The Associate Medical Director requires a solid understanding of how organization capabilities interrelate across department(s).
Use your skills to make an impact
· Evaluates and treats center patients in accordance with standards of care.
**· Follows level of medical care and quality for patients and monitors care using available data and chart reviews.
· Assists in the coordination of patient services, including but not limited to specialty referrals, hospital and SNF coordination, durable medical equipment and home health care.
· Acts as an active participant and lead with the care team through daily huddles.
· Helps Regional Medical Director (RMD), Physician and Center Administrator in setting a tone of cooperation in practice by displaying a professional and approachable demeanor.
· Completes all medical record documentation in a timely manner working with a quality- based coder to optimize coding specificity.
· Follows policy and protocol defined by Clinical Leadership.
· Meets with RMD about quality of care, review of outcome data, policy, procedure and records issues.
· Participates in potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
· Participates in the local primary care “on-call” program of Conviva.
· Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification, and accrediting bodies.
· Minimum of two to five years directly applicable experience preferred
· Successful completion of a Nurse Practitioner program with Board Certification
· Active, unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license in state of practice location
· Excellent communication skills; written and verbal, demonstrate a high level of skill with interpersonal relationships and communications with all colleagues; fully engaged in the concept of “Integrated team based care”.
· Willingness and ability to learn/adapt to practice in a value based care setting.
· Superior patient/customer service.
· Basic computer skills, including email and EMR.
· Appropriate certification to write prescriptions under the authority of a collaborating physician/medical director
· This role is considered patient facing and is a part of our Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
· Active and unrestricted DEA license
· Medicare Provider Number/ Medicaid Provider Number
· Experience managing Medicare Advantage panel of patients with understanding of Best Practice in coordinated care environment in a value based relationship environment.
· Knowledge of Medicare guidelines and coverage.**
**· Creole speaking a plus
· Knowledge of HEDIS quality indicators.
· Guaranteed base salary + quarterly bonus
· Excellent benefit package –health insurance effective on your first day of employment
· CME Allowance/Time
· Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
· 401(k) with Employer Match
· Life Insurance/Disability
· Paid Time Off/Holidays
· Minimal call
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Access to Restaurants
Access to Parks
Access to Outdoor Activities
Median Home Value
Posted February 26, 2024