Volunteer Teaching Opportunity – Nepal – Housing Provided
Lumbini Medical College (LMC)
Health Volunteers Overseas
Inpatient and outpatient
- HVO volunteers will improve knowledge and skills of LMC medical students through didactic lectures and clinical instruction. Volunteers will also work with LMC personnel to improve the quality of patient care and patient education by implementing clinical care pathways and assisting in program development and training of LMC personnel on community based education initiatives.
- Assignment: 3-4 weeks
- Teaching Topics: Internal medicine – all topics
- Opportunities for Those-in-Training: No.
- Qualifications: Board eligible/certified; several years of experience preferred
- Activities: Clinical training, continuing education, didactic instruction, education material development, faculty/staff training, formal lecturing, health education material development, mentoring, protocol development
- Housing: Housing is provided.
- Companions: Suitable for companion/spouse; not suitable for children
Posted December 17, 2019