Dermatologist - Pt Care, Teaching & Research
Be A Part of the Nation’s Most Awarded Health Systems
We’re currently seeking a BC/BE DERMATOLOGIST for an employed academic/clinical opportunity in Tucson, AZ. Excellent opportunity to join a faculty team involved in medical education, including key teaching roles for medical students, residents and fellows.
- Patient Load: 32 per day x 8 session per week
- Academic responsibilities to include teaching dermatology residents, medical students, and fellows.
- The Dermatology Division is highly integrated with other programs across the institution through multidisciplinary clinics with the University of Arizona Cancer Center and the Rheumatology Division.
- Research opportunities are available through ongoing collaborations with the College of Pharmacy, College of Nursing, College of Public Health, the Bioengineering Department, The Bio 5 institute, and the College of Optical Sciences
- Well supported clinical operation with competitive compensation and attractive opportunity to earn incentives.
- Faculty appointment is commensurate with experience.
- BE/BC in Dermatology
Please submit your letter of interest and CV for immediate consideration
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Posted July 28, 2021