OB/GYN Opportunity on the St. Lawrence River in NY
Inpatient and outpatient
Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center is looking for a OB GYN to join our team!
- Opportunity to join and provide a full scope of OB & GYN services in an established practice performing outpatient and inpatient work in modernized facilities.
- Hospital Employed
- Call 1:3; 10-bed birthing center
- Outpatient office attached to hospital for ease of care
- Professional & personal life balance
*Physician Couples Welcome
Offer Package Outline**:**
- Competitive Starting Salary, plus WRVU Production Incentive once physician meets MGMA median threshold
- Attractive Sign-on Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Available
- PTO -- 30 PTO days (includes vacation, personal, sick) plus 7 holidays
- Moving Expense & Annual CME Allowance
- Malpractice Insurance: Occurrence Based
Full Benefits Package Includes: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance and Eligibility to participate in the Medical Center's retirement plans.
About Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center:
CHMC on the St. Lawrence River (The Thousand Islands Region) in the Northeastern Tier of N.Y.S. on the Canadian border. Ottawa (Canada's Capital) is 45 minutes away and Montreal is 2 hours away. Both are an integral part of our lifestyle offering diverse cultural, shopping and dining options.
The St. Lawrence River and The Thousand Islands provide crystal clear waters to enjoy water sports. Our close proximity to the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Placid ensure great skiing, hiking and camping.
Our local school system (K-12) offer strong academic programs, special needs support with a large variety of sports programs and extracurricular activities. Additionally, there are 4 colleges within 30 minute radius.
Housing options include waterfront property; in-town homes and farmland are all affordably priced. The reasonable cost of living here allows you to enjoy all this and more!
Posted March 16, 2020