Medical Claims Review Work - Work from Home
Medical Review Institute of America (MRIoA) is looking for an actively practicing Plastic Surgeon who is licensed in Minnesota to join our industry-leading peer review panel to conduct Medical Claims Reviews, 1-3 hours per week.
Review cases from your home or office anywhere in the USA, around your availability.
MRIoA conducts independent, impartial reviews of medical documentation to ensure that services provided are in accordance with recognized standards of care and based on current medical literature and guidelines. MRIoA is recognized for the quality and bench strength of our nationwide panel.
3 reasons to give us a call:
- Work remotely on your own schedule – The amount of time you commit daily or weekly to reviews is entirely at your own discretion and tailored to your schedule.
- Supplement your income – MRIoA physician reviewers supplement their income while maintaining their active practice.
- Stay abreast of emerging practices and technologies – As a MRIoA physician reviewer, you’ll have opportunities to explore controversial, cutting-edge treatment modalities, and see how others in your specialty are making treatment decisions. You’ll bring an informed, objective voice to the review of coverage decisions to provide recommendations for improving the quality of care, and to help shape health plan coverage policy to be consistent with current literature and standards of practice.
· Must be actively practicing a minimum of 8 hours per week
· Must be currently Board Certified through ABMS or AOA in your specialty field
· Must have an unrestricted Minnesota state license
Additional details will be provided by contacting: email@example.com or 801-265-6427.
Posted October 13, 2020