100% Pulmonary OR 100% Critical Care OR a Mix of both!
We are recruiting for a Pulmonologist, Intensivist, or Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Join a growing multi-specialty group dedicated to providing the highest quality care for their patients. This healthcare system has won numerous awards at regional, state, and national levels for its service in cardiac care, obstetrics, neuroscience, as well as patient satisfaction.
- Brand-new Critical Care suite designed for enhanced patient care of the critically ill and equipped with smart-room technology and state-of-the-art medical advancements including centralized and bedside workstations
- You decide if you would like to work 100% pulmonology, 100% critical care, or a mix of both.
- Employed position in a community-based hospital
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage, comprehensive benefit package
- Full-service, comprehensive hospital with neurosurgery, heart surgery, cancer center, performance is above state and national average for quality care measures
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
The Greater Pittsburgh area has everything to offer the single physician or a growing family. Enjoy direct access to downtown amenities with the comfort of a family-friendly community boasting excellent public and private schools.
- Greater Pittsburgh - live within a 30-minute drive to downtown
- ‘#1 Sports City in the Nation’ by Sporting News with the Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins
- ‘Most Livable City in the U.S.’ by Forbes, Places Rated Almanac, The Economist
- ‘Best Place to Buy a Home’ by Forbes Magazine
- Enjoy some of Pennsylvania’s best golfing, skiing, hunting, and fishing within miles
- Diverse population with top-notch schools and family-oriented communities
Job ID: JN -022021-24112 (IND-TR)