Family Medicine or Med/Peds
Academic Hybrid Model
90 minutes from the Gulf Coast
Join this well-respected and well-established Osteopathic College of Medicine located within a short driving distance of the Gulf Coast. This College of Medicine is dedicated to the excellence of treating patients and teaching the next generation of osteopathic medical doctors
- Competitive annual salary
- Sign-On Bonus and Relocation
- Beautiful facility with state-of-the-art equipment and a fully trained support staff
- Need for one Primary Care physician and one OMM/NMM specialist
- Comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, and Vision, Sign-on bonus, Relocation with an excellent vacation package
- Basic job requirements: ABMS or AOA board certification or eligibility in FM or IM/Peds
From an array of cultural events to performing arts and galleries featuring local artisans to museums, live music, and nightlife…the greater Dothan, Alabama area serves up a feast for the imagination day in and day out
- Enjoy a very low cost of living, low crime rate, and the amenities of a major metropolitan without the headaches of one.
- Situated only 20 miles from the Florida border; travel destinations such as Mobile, Montgomery, Atlanta, Tallahassee, Pensacola, and Panama City are just a short drive away.
- The area's southern climate is ideal for many activities including golf, swimming, tennis, softball, bike riding, running, or just relaxing outside.
- The city boasts 20 parks that include 19 playgrounds, 12 picnic pavilions, four freshwater lakes, a BMX bicycle racecourse, 8 pools, a water park, and a splash pad.
Job ID: JN-012022-26105