Executive Search Director - PS35705
Inpatient and outpatient
Executive Search Director
Preferred Location: Indianapolis, IN
Open to any other office for the most qualified applicant
The Executive Search Director will network, source and recruit senior level talent for the company nationwide.
- Continuously reach out to executives and senior leaders to develop and build relationships to ensure effective working relationships.
- Develop executive sourcing strategy in conjunction with hiring managers and program managers.
- Collaborate with engagement leads on search strategy and initial prospecting, identification and screening of top talent.
- Conduct initial sell and screen conversations with potential candidates and provide detailed feedback and recommendations.
- Develop key feedback and market intelligence insights and report out to engagement leads and business/key stakeholders as appropriate.
- Share relevant market feedback/trends to research team for ongoing updates and to narrow/improve focus as needed.
- Assist and/or lead transparent feedback conversation with candidates throughout the candidate journey and process.
Engagement / Recruitment Expectations:
- Responsible for leading the hiring process for executive positions across the company.
- Partner with senior executives and key partners to develop job profiles and search strategies to deliver top talent.
- Lead intake meetings and determine the timing and execution the executive search process.
- Requires a BA degree in HR related field and/or marketing or communications field, and 4-6 years of experience recruiting leadership candidates. Additionally requires 5 years’ experience working in a large search firm and/or leading executive search for a large organization.
- Experience in sourcing and qualifying leadership and higher level individual contributor candidates required.
- Experience with creation of complex candidate sourcing strategy and associate reporting tools required.
Posted May 6, 2020