Neuroradiology, MSK, Body Imaging or Emergency Radiology: Help expand our team of Radiologists covering overnight shifts
Radiology Associates of Hollywood, Envision Physician Services provider, is currently seeking a Diagnostic Radiologist who is fellowship trained in Neuroradiology, MSK, Body Imaging or Emergency Radiology to help expand our team of Radiologists covering overnight shifts. The overnight Radiologists are based out of Memorial Regional Hospital, a level 1 trauma center in Hollywood, FL. Memorial’s culture is admired for its transparency, teamwork and trust.
- 1 week (7 days) on and 2 weeks (14 days) off
- Unified, fully integrated, efficient PACS and clinical information systems
- High quality diagnostic equipment, electronic communications tool
- Radiology assistants provide clerical support and make all phone calls
Summary of Position:
- Home reading stations provided. You will be required to work on site 1 out of every 3 weeks of overnight work or approximately 6 weeks per year.
- Local residence required.
- Twenty additional on-site shifts to be completed annually.
- Neuro and Body CT, US, NM and XR. Coronary CTA skills required.
- Six hospitals covered, including one trauma center.
- Sub-specialists in Ortho, IR and Pediatric Radiology are on backup call available for consultations and will come in to cover any emergent IR procedure or emergent Pediatric fluoro case.
Memorial Regional Hospital, the flagship facility of Memorial Healthcare System, opened in Hollywood in 1953. The hospital is one of the largest in Florida, with a distinguished reputation for advanced medicine and technology and high-quality health care services. Among Memorial Regional Hospital's renowned programs are Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute, Memorial Cancer Institute and the Neuroscience Center. The hospital is one of only a few level I trauma centers in the state qualified to treat the most severe, life-threatening injuries.
Posted March 17, 2021