Join the largest provider of Pediatric Urgent Care in the Country
We have openings in Riverdale, Yonkers, Bronx, Staten Island, Bensonhurst, Bayside, Carle Place, Rockville Centre, Manhasset, Massapequa Park, Syossett, North Babylon, Selden and Commack!
- Assess and treat acute injury and illness for both in-person and telemedicine patients; including but not limited to anaphylaxis, procedural anxiolysis, respiratory distress, croup, and asthma.
- Perform procedural care including but not limited to abscess drainage, foreign body removal, and laceration repair with sutures, staples, and dermal adhesive.
- Taking radiographs and providing preliminary interpretation of x-rays with official radiology over-reads (only in applicable states). All necessary training will be provided.
- Oversee in-person and telemedicine patient flow and daily functions of the office along with oversight of other providers, staff, and trainees on shift.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes to the management team.
- Work in conjunction with the onsite and telemedicine teams to assure completion of daily tasks including but not limited to lab and radiology result review, patient follow-up, and timely responses to patient calls and questions. Maintains safe, secure, equitable, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing safety procedures, quality standards, and complying with legal regulations.
- Maintains patient confidence and protect operations by keeping patient care information confidential in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Update knowledge by participating in continuing education requirements and opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Assist the clinical team and patients with complaints and taking an active role in service recovery when needed
- Focus on efficiency metrics to improve in-person and telemedicine urgent care flow, patient experience, and throughput.
Posted June 21, 2022