A clinic in Illinois is seeking a Diagnostic Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate ongoing
- Schedule: Mondays and Fridays only from 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Volume: Moderate to high volume
- Patient Ages: Mostly adults
- Procedures: US guided core biopsies, prone stereotactic, upright 3D biopsy, needle loc under XR or US guidance
- Cases: Mainly breast imaging and procedures (mammo, breast US and MR, Dexa), some general Diagnostic radiology (reading plain film, ultrasounds, CT, MRI) in between breast imaging and procedures
- EMR/Charting: PACS software; site may being using Rad Partners software
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: MQSA
- High earning potential;
- Less than 1 hour from a large lake;
- No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -112020-23462