Trauma Surgery Opportunity in an Exciting Florida City
A hospital in Florida is seeking a Trauma Surgery Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Looking for 2 providers, flexible on dates but more shifts someone can offer, the better
- Schedule/Hours: 12 hour primary in-house coverage, plus 12 hour secondary call from home with 30 minute response (rarely called in)
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: 12 hour secondary call from home with 30 minute response (rarely called in)
- Volume: 1630 admissions per year
- Patient Ages: Varies, Mostly adults
- Support Staff: 24-hour APP coverage (working with surgeons)
- EMR/Charting: MediTech
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: ATLS; DEA
About the Location:
- Kissimmee is a family-oriented destination known for its off-the-beaten-path adventures, endless sunshine and proximity to world-famous theme parks.
- Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando are just minutes away from Kissimmee. The parks are sure to create experiences that last a lifetime, and with new experiences opening frequently, there is always something different to see.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -022021-24082
Posted February 22, 2021