Seeking Pulmonologists to Join Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital Team
UH Rainbow Babies and Childrens Hospital
University Hospitals Physician Services
PEDIATRIC PULMONOLOGY OPPORTUNITY:
University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital is recruiting an Academic Pediatric Pulmonologist
- Physician faculty are actively engaged in clinical research, basic and translational research, educational scholarship, quality improvement, and advocacy efforts locally, regionally, and nationally.
- We have an active ACGME accredited fellowship program in pediatric pulmonology and sleep medicine and a large pediatric residency program.
- Providing inpatient and outpatient care
- Teaching medical students, residents, and fellows
- Participating in clinical research and quality improvement projects or other academic pursuits based on the candidate’s interests
- Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon the effective date of employment
- Excellent clinical and teaching skills
- Proficiency in pediatric flexible bronchoscopy and interpretation of pulmonary function testing
Posted March 3, 2021