Texas Intensivist OR Pulmonary/Critical Care Opportunities
Critical Care and Pulmonary Opportunities at Hendrick Medical Center in Abilene, Texas
Abilene, Texas offers a high quality of life both professionally and personally. Hendrick Medical Center is looking for physicians to provide Intensivist coverage in our 24 bed MICU and/or provide Pulmonary services in and outpatient. Please see below for details about these opportunities.
- Employment opportunity with PCCA (Pittsburg Critical Care Assocaites)
- Physician must be BC/BE in Critical Care Medicine
- Competitive compensation with call pay
- Option for with or without benefits
- Shift Options:
- 2 weeks/month (7 on, 7 off)
- 1 week/month
- Hours: 7am-7pm plus overnight call
- Malpractice coverage provided through PCCA ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
- Continuing Medical Education - $3,000 per year
Pulmonology/Critical Care Opportunity
BC/BE Pulmonology/Critical Care Physician needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius. Must be licensed in Texas or eligible.
- Employment opportunity available
- Attractive yearly salary (at least $375,893 the first 18 months) + lucrative incentive program
- Sign-on bonus (up to $25K)
- Potential monthly stipend during final 24 months of training
- Relocation and house hunting assistance (up to $20K)
- Marketing to community and region included.
- Potential Student Loan repayment
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Long & Short Term Disability, 30 day of PTO, & 18 weeks frontloaded up sick leave)
- TX License Fee Assistance (up to $2K) • Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure at HMC ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
- Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year.
- Equipment to do EBUS
Posted March 15, 2021