OB/GYN Opportunity to Join Thriving Practice With Centura Health
Garden City, KS
St. Catherine Hospital
Inpatient and outpatient
- This OB/GYN practice currently has three full-time physicians and two Advanced Practice Providers. The patient volume supports the need for another physician to join the thriving practice.
- Western Kansas has a patient pull of 100,000 across the region with 648 deliveries in 2019. The call requirement will be 1:4.
- Centura Health offers competitive pay, CME allowance, robust benefit package, relocation and student loan repayment as part of the compensation package.
What You Bring/Job Requirements:
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Must have successfully completed a residency or fellowship commensurate with area of specialty.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency (“DEA”) registration;
- Be board certified or eligible in the appropriate specialty, by a board acceptable to Hospital;
- Obtain Medical Staff Privileges within the Centura Health system, at sponsoring institution
- Doctorate MD or DO required
- DR-Current and unrestricted license to practice medicine in applicable state required
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
About Centura Health
Centura Health is the largest health care ecosystem across Colorado and western Kansas, on a mission to support your whole health.
Posted January 22, 2020