Pain Management Position on Boston's North Shore
North Shore Medical Center
North Shore Physicians Group
Inpatient and outpatient
Explore the latest innovations in healthcare with North Shore Physicians Group (NSPG) - the largest multi-specialty physician group serving Boston’s north shore. As a physician-led organization, we respect your insights, voice and vision. We’re always seeking new ways to improve the patient-provider relationship and to make the practice of medicine smarter, less stressful and more efficient. Here ideas come from everyone - to the benefit of every patient.
The ideal candidate will be trained from an ACGME accredited Chronic Pain Management Fellowship and preferred to have previous clinical experience in Chronic Pain Management or Musculoskeletal/Spine disorders.
While practicing as a Pain Management physician at NSPG you’ll enjoy:
• working in historic Salem, Massachusetts, about 15 miles north of Boston
• the option to work part-time as an inpatient Anesthesiologist at North Shore Medical Center – Salem Hospital
• being a member of Mass General Brigham health care system
• an integrated care model that promotes collaboration and team-based care
• respect for your contributions and input and support for our practitioners’ ability to find a healthy work-life balance
• an excellent salary and a comprehensive fringe benefits program that includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage
• an ideal practice location offering excellent schools, higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
We’re a beacon of new thinking in integrated medicine.
About North Shore Physicians Group
We are a multi-specialty medical team of more than 400 physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and other care professionals in more than 27 locations throughout the North Shore of Boston. We work together to discover new ways to improve and build upon our successes and innovations in our practices. Through that focus, and with continued input from our team, we have built a culture that embodies the journey of evolution. We see processes differently, learn from one another and continuously seek to change the way we practice medicine so we can improve the health of our patients and provide more fulfilling careers for our providers.
We’re always seeking new ways to improve the patient-provider relationship and to make the practice of medicine smarter, less stressful and more efficient. Here, ideas come from everyone—to the benefit of every patient.
North Shore Physicians Group is proud to be affiliated with Mass General Brigham Salem Hospital and a member of Mass General Brigham health care system, founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital. Mass General Brigham Salem Hospital is the North Shore’s largest and most advanced health care provider.
We’re a beacon of new thinking in integrated medicine. Join our team of explorers who are bringing the next evolution of quality care to the communities surrounding Boston.
Posted January 4, 2021