Chief Nurse Anesthetist Clinical/Administrative Duties - Leadership Role Progressive Community Hospital in Pennsylvania
Evangelical Community Hospital
Evangelical Community Hospital
Now hiring a Chief Nurse Anesthetist to join the team in a thriving community hospital located in Lewisburg, PA.
- It's all about BALANCE: 50% Administrative; 50% Clinical duties
- Schedule: Monday through Friday with 24/7 supervisory responsibilities.
- The Chief CRNA works in collaboration with the Medical Director of Anesthesia and the Associate Vice-President of the Surgical Service Line.
- Requires 7-10 years of CRNA (Nurse Anesthetist) experience with at least two years of lead or supervisory experience preferred.
- Competitive salary, sign on bonus offered PLUS moving expenses.
- Generous PTO, CME/subscription allowance
- 40-50 cases per day in spine; orthopaedics; urology; ear, nose and throat; healthy pediatrics; endoscopy; and vascular.
- Team provides anesthesia services to main hospital, ambulatory surgical center and endoscopy center; all sites located within main campus. Cohesive employed anesthesia team to include CRNA’s working collaboratively with surgeons.
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D, Extended Leave, access to 401k retirement plan
- Malpractice with tail coverage, no expense to the employee.
About Evangelical Community Hospital
Evangelical Community Hospital (ECH) serves the residents throughout the Central Susquehanna Valley, including those living in Lycoming, Northumberland, Snyder, and Union counties ECH is a non-profit, non-denominational hospital with an average of 6,800 admissions per year.
- In Fiscal Year 2017, ECH had the following clinical statistics: 903 births,
and 9,251 surgical procedures. ECH has strong philanthropic relationship
with its local communities.
- ECH encompasses 132 patient beds, which includes 18 bassinets, 12
acute rehab beds, 12 ICU beds, 17 step-down beds and 8 Pediatric beds
90 physicians and 74 advanced practitioners on staff including PAs, NPs,
CNMs, CRNAs and audiology.
- Employs over 1700 individuals
- Progressive, fiscally stable hospital located in Central Pennsylvania
ECH is located in beautiful Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and is home to Bucknell University, making it a vibrant university town. Although Lewisburg is considered a “small” town, there is always something to do or see.
- Stroll down historic Market Street and eat at one of the eclectic
restaurants like Elizabeth’s: An American Bistro, Caribbean Connection,
Siam, or Sushihanna.
- Spend an afternoon with your family shopping at one of our 47 unique
stores or take a look at what the town’s museums, like the Lewisburg
Children’s Museum or the Packwood House, have to offer.
- If you enjoy hunting, biking, hiking or fishing, ECH is 15 miles from Bald
Eagle State Forest.
- Bucknell’s Weis Center for the Performing Arts brings nationally renowned
ballet, music and theater to the area. The community also features an
original 1941 Art Deco movie palace, The Campus Theatre.
- Top ranked public schools (top 4% in PA); low crime community; low cost
of living; no traffic!
Posted July 9, 2021