Psychiatrist – Community-Based, Brown Academic Appointment
We are looking for a compassionate, board certified or eligible psychiatrist with a passion for community-based treatment to join our team. In this position you will have the ability to impact care - detecting, preventing, and treating a variety of mental disorders while working with adults and children of all cultural and economic backgrounds.
Lifespan’s Gateway Healthcare Centers enable people with mental disorders to maintain family relationships, friendships and jobs while receiving treatment, which facilitates early treatment and rehabilitation.
In this rewarding role you will work as part of a 12-person outpatient care team which includes, case managers, RNs, & counselors with either our ACT (Assertive Community Treatment) or IHH (Integrated Health homes) teams.
• Very minimal triaged call from home, 1:8 weeks
• Work Monday-Friday, 8:30-4:30 no weekends or holidays
• 24 Clinical hours, 14 hours of administrative time per week
• Optional academic appointment to Brown University
• Ability to develop special programs and subspecialties is desired
• Competitive salary (based on years and type of experience)
• $3500 CME/Practice allowance + 1 week
• Excellent benefits
• 4 weeks PTO
• 401k with 6% match (after 1 year of employment, 3-year vesting)
We take pride in Gateway Healthcare’s continuum of care which places it at the forefront of behavioral health care for Rhode Islanders. Our providers are compassionate and enjoy making a difference in the lives of patients, their families, and the community. If you are ready to make a difference, we are ready to talk.
Posted September 16, 2021