Ophthalmology: Retina Surgeon
Near Grand Rapids, MI
Associated Retinal Consultants (ARC), an EyeCare Partners practice, is seeking a BC/BE well-established Vitreoretinal Surgeon to step into a well established group. We are a premier, nationally-recognized specialty practice with 21 physicians seeing patients at 16 offices throughout the State of Michigan. For almost 50 years, ARC has been and continues to be, one of the largest retina subspecialty practices in the country.
This new physician will be involved in seeing patients and building upon referrals in the Western Michigan market and will be primarily based in the Grand Rapids office location. We are seeking a physician interested in providing a leadership role in the Grand Rapids market, with an interest/experience in clinical research and teaching.
Impressive Benefits for an Impressive Team:
● Competitive compensation structure with productivity bonus
● Comprehensive employee benefits packages, including 401-K, health insurance, medical malpractice insurance, and vacation
● Access to practice-owned ASCs
● State of the art technology
● State license reimbursements
● Generous employee purchase program
The Grand Rapids Area is known for its high quality of life, affordability, cosmopolitan atmosphere, and small-town warmth. Grand Rapids is recognized for its combination of cultural opportunities, river and lake access, excellent schools, and beautiful residential neighborhoods - an ideal place to practice and live.
Posted February 12, 2021