A clinic in California is seeking a Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate Start for 6 months with the option to extend (ongoing)
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: none - this is Tele-Psych
- Volume: 6-16 depending on mixture of new evaluations and follow ups
- Patient Ages: Child/Adolescent Psych (Big Plus for them is if candidate can see all ages, but biggest pain point right now is child/adolescent.
- Cases: Persons with Severe Mental Illness (some may have co-occurrent diagnoses)
- • typical length of a follow-up is: 30 minutes for all ages
- • typical length of a new eval is: 90 Minutes for Children / 60 minutes for Adults
- Support Staff: LVN/LPT and Office Staff
- EMR/Charting: Avatar
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications: DEA
- Flexible schedule;
- Long term assignment;
- No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -092021-25385