Join Growing Orthopaedic Practice in Indiana's Second Largest City
Fort Wayne, IN
Indiana University Health Fort Wayne is seeking a BE/BC General Orthopaedic Surgeon for a new position in Fort Wayne, IN. Fort Wayne is the state's second largest city and is known for its excellent amenities.
IU Health Fort Wayne currently employs 20+ primary care physicians and other providers at our urgent cares in Fort Wayne. As part of our strategic development in northeast Indiana, we opened a new multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center in Fort Wayne in 2021. Due to growth, we are recruiting qualified orthopaedic surgeons to collaborate with our highly skilled providers and clinical teams.
- 100% Outpatient
- 4 (10 hour shifts). No weekend responsibilities.
- Very limited outpatient call
- Approximately 80 patients per week
- Estimated 8-12 procedures performed per week
- Procedures include general, arthroscopies, soft tissue repairs, sports injuries
- Rapidly growing practice with great base of primary care physicians for referrals
- Join 1 Orthopaedic Surgeon and collaborate with other physicians in the region
- New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
- MD or DO
- ABOS board certified or board eligible
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Indiana
- Desire to be part of a growing Orthopaedic team
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Posted October 13, 2021