System Medical Director in Hot Springs, Arkansas
Hot Springs, AR
National Park Medical Center
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time System Medical Director to join our Emergency Department team and will provider Director leadership at National Park Medical Center in Hot Springs, Arkansas and Saline Memorial Hospital in Benton, Arkansas.
The National Park Medical Center Medical Center ED has an annual patient volume of 19,500 with 24 hours of physician daily coverage, as well as 12 hours of APC coverage.
This Saline Memorial Hospital ED has an annual patient volume of 26,000 with 35 hours of physician daily coverage, as well as 12 hours of APC coverage.
TeamHealth cultivates leaders to guide their teams toward goals like client retention and patient satisfaction, as well as the ultimate goal – high-quality patient care.
- Support of a nationwide network of world-class clinicias
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program with services assisting from childcare, financial planning, burnout and more
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted July 29, 2021