A hospital in Indiana is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist CRNA to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: September through December
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:45 AM - 2:45 PM (3 weeks on 1 week off)
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Patient Ages: Adult
- Procedures: CRNAs do almost all case types except cardiac, thoracic, major vascular, and complex pediatrics
- Cases: We do a lot of ortho, spine (neuro & ortho), endo, general, uro, and gyne. We do a lot of spinals and regional blocks in ortho and CRNAs do their own blocks. Typical blocks are interscalene, supraclavicular, spinals +/- adductor canal blocks, popliteal, and TAPs. We have found it's pretty common for CRNAs to not have a ton of block experience prior to working here so we provide extra support as needed until new hires feel comfortable doing their own blocks. The same thing goes for central lines and arterial lines, which our CRNAs also do.
- EMR/Charting: Combination of Cerner with Paper anesthesia record
- Boards: Board Certified
- Fast credentialing;
- Long term assignment;
- No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -022021-24003