Medical Director - Mercy GoHealth Urgent Care
Oklahoma City, OK
Due to our growth, we have a dynamic opportunity for a Medical Director (MD/DO) overseeing our network of 10 centers between in Oklahoma City & NW Arkansas.
GoHealth Urgent Care, one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks, and Mercy, one of the nation's most innovative and integrated care delivery health systems, have partnered to create a substantial network of urgent care centers across the Midwest.
- You will assist in the managing and directing all clinical services for the assigned urgent care centers and geographic region.
- You are primarily responsible for the quality of care and all issues related to the clinical caregivers within their assigned geographic area.
- You will collaborate across and within regions to share resources, implement improvement initiatives, and optimize clinical, financial, operational and customer service performance.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Attractive compensation package through Mercy - includes a competitive base salary and bonuses.
- Benefits include malpractice insurance, health/dental/vision, CME allowance, and 401k/457b.
Additional Details & Qualifications:
- Full-time position with duties divided between clinical care and administration.
- Administrative experience in emergency medicine, urgent care, or a related field, preferably in a major medical center or health system, strongly preferred.
- Outstanding communication and management skills, and an ability to work collaboratively with GoHealth staff, management, health system partners, required.
- Experience in quality review, clinical education and chart review required.
- Completion of Medical Residency with Board Certification in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Medicine-Pediatrics required.
- Licensed in the State of Oklahoma and Arkansas (upon hire).
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced Physician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
Posted January 4, 2021