Community Impact Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in Addiction Medicine- Hickory
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner to work at our Hickory Metro Treatment Center 1152 Lenoir Rhyne Blvd. SE - Hickory NC 28601. We need a NP to work 2 days a week 8 hours a week/ 4 hours a day starting anytime between 5:30am-7am. We provide company paid medical malpractice while working at any of our clinics.
Requirements: Current & active state licenses & DEA license scheduled II,III C with the ability to prescribe buprenorphine or willing to register to become a DATA 2000 provider & must be a individual Medicaid provider.
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities: Physical examination of all patients upon admission, including, without limitations, annual physical examinations and health examinations, and review with patients of admissions-related laboratory results
- All examinations shall be performed consistent with the applicable rules and regulations for medically-monitored treatment programs/facilities in the State in which the CLINIC operates
- Issuance of patient medication change orders and such verbal orders as may be issued from time to time, completion of re-admit physical examinations and annual physician examinations of all patients
- Availability to staff for emergency management of patient care
- Referral of patients to primary care providers for medical conditions other than narcotics addiction
- Supervision of nursing staff regarding changes in medication dosage via verbal or written orders
- When possible assist other CMG clinics with coverage via verbal or written orders
- Nurse Practitioner shall not provide any non-addictive related services to patients or colleagues at the clinic at any time
- Nurse Practitioner agrees to participate in a quarterly Medical Director's conference call, hosted by the corporate m
Posted February 8, 2021