Nurse Practitioner - Syracuse, NY
Near Syracuse, NY
Want to be a Rock Star in the lives of patients with complex, chronic conditions?
Imagine if you will….
You visit your small panel of patients in the comfort of their own homes. You spend all the time needed to ensure your patients’ health issues are addressed. You create a friendly and trusting relationship with each patient and their family.
- Perform comprehensive initial assessments for newly enrolled patients
- Manage patient care on a longitudinal basis, delivering proactive care to reduce unnecessary hospitalizations
- Diagnose, prescribe and treat patients, consistent with standard of care
- Partner with the patient’s primary care provider and specialists to deliver integrated care
- Participate in a rotated on-call program for home-based patient support after-hours
- Efficient and thorough charting is key to this role
- Completion of Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA-C) accredited program
- 2+ years of clinical NP or PA experience
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care
- Current unrestricted NP or PA New York state license, and current state driver’s license
- Passion for delivering care to patients with complex, chronic illnesses
- Willingness to conduct house calls
- Must be board certified at the time of hire or able to obtain board certification within 2 years of hire
- Access to reliable transportation to conduct patient visits required; if you are driving a vehicle, you must comply with all the terms of the Landmark Motor Vehicle Safety policy
Posted April 13, 2021