Grow Your Post-Acute Medicine Career with TeamHealth - Flexible Scheduling and Potential Medical Directorships
Join TeamHealth in Syracuse, New York as part of our growing Post-Acute Care practice! This is a rewarding career opportunity to provide quality, compassionate care with an integrated team on the sub-acute floors of a skilled nursing facility. Full-time and part-time openings are available with the ability to customize your schedule to meet your needs. Enjoy competitive compensation, potential medical directorship opportunities and a flexible daily schedule allowing for a great work-life balance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of an integrated team within a stable national healthcare organization. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that allows you to put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care, across the full continuum of care. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
- Flexible daily schedule making for a great work/life balance
- Primary weeknight call covered by APC call group
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits if working at least four days per week
- Gherimed EHR
- Potential medical directorships
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Structured onboarding and training program
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Well-developed infrastructure with back-office support as well as local management
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- On-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support
Posted January 13, 2021