Internal Medicine Physician - Optum/San Gabriel, CA
San Gabriel, CA
Inpatient and outpatient
Do what you love with people you love.
Life Changing Work
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
• Medical autonomy: Manage the care of your patients the way you feel best.
• A robust healthcare system: Join our team of (3) Internal Medicine, (1) Family Medicine, (1) Pediatrics, (1) OBGYN, (2) Cardiologist, and (1) Podiatrist at our San Gabriel clinic office
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
• Dedicated support: A skilled admin team that consists of 2 MAs per provider, all of whom cooperate to provide the best support for the clinic and a great experience for the patients.
• A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
• Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no weekends and no calls. Reasonable patient load of 18-20 patients per day with a 40/20 appointment model.
• Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with CME/license reimbursement, leadership pathways, and partnership track.
• A charming hometown: The city of San Gabriel sits at the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains between Pasadena and Downtown Los Angeles with easy access to both.
• An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, a bonus plan based on performance/quality metrics, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
• Unrestricted CA State Medical License
• Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
• ACGME Residency-trained and BE/BC in Family/Internal Medicine
Ready to begin your life’s best work?
Posted October 5, 2020