Nurse Practitioner | Do your life’s best work
Optum New Mexico is seeking a Full Time Advance Practice Clinician to join our team in beautiful Albuquerque, NM. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- Practice to the full scope of your license! Our office is fully equipped to handle all office procedures
- This is a full-time opportunity; clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Minimal call time
- Patient rooms, office space and Medical Assistants will be ready for you on day one
- Current NP license in the state of New Mexico or ability to attain
- Board Certified in your specialty or in the process of obtaining certification unless granted an exemption by Credentialing Committee and/or Board of Governors
- New Mexico Pharmacy/DEA Registration if applicable to practice
- Basic Life Support (BLS) & Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Experience in providing patient care under a Global Risk/Medicare Advantage Model
- Experienced with Medicare Advantage
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role.
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
- 3+ years of previous experience in a clinic outpatient setting
Posted June 2, 2021