Multi-site Dermatology Group Seeks BC/BE Dermatologist in Greater Indianapolis
Near Indianapolis, IN
Optima Dermatology is recruiting a Board Certified / Board Eligible General Dermatologist to join a thriving Dermatology group in the Greater Indianapolis area (including Beech Grove, IN and Fishers, IN). Optima is expanding access in the Indianapolis area with the opening of new, state-of-the-art facilities. This position provides a great opportunity for continued growth alongside some of the region’s best dermatologists. You will be equipped with highly trained and efficient clinical support teams, on-site practice management, and powerhouse back-office teams to help optimize the experience for our team and our patients!
- Position offers top tier salary and uncapped productivity bonus incentives
- Full benefits package offered. Benefit perks include 100% health insurance covered and 401k match
- Paid time off and paid CME available
- Signing bonus
- Relocation reimbursement
- Partnership opportunities
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Facility features the latest equipment and technologies
- Robust MA and clinical support staffing to help maximize productivity
The largest city in Indiana and the state capital, Indianapolis is a sophisticated metropolis. The city blends charm and culture with the energy of a growing business hub. Residents of Indianapolis enjoy a vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoos, aquariums, professional and collegiate sporting events, concerts, and memorials. The city also hosts the world’s largest single day sporting event, the Indianapolis 500 – a dream for any racing fan.
At Optima Dermatology, our mission to revolutionize skin care starts by partnering with outstanding, industry-leading dermatologists. We strive to be the best in everything we do, and we take pride in creating environments where our physicians and providers excel.
Posted July 13, 2021