Psychiatrist | Patient-Centered Behavioral Health Clinic
As clinical provider, performs, completes and oversees the psychiatric treatment activities of a diverse caseload of patients and families as a member of the Behavioral Health Clinic and RBHA clinical team to ensure appropriate standards and practices are maintained for patients.
· Graduation from an accredited program of study leading to either an M.D or D.O. degree.
· Successful completion of an approved residency program.
· Current, unrestricted and valid State of Arizona license to practice medicine from the Arizona Medical Board or the Arizona Board of Osteopathic Examiners in Medicine & Surgery. If licensed in another state, must possess such Arizona license within one year of hire.
· Board certified or board eligible with achievement of certification. If board eligible, be in active participation in the examination process leading to board certification.
· Current or eligible for DEA licensure and achievement on hire.
· Current CPR designation or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire.
Posted January 13, 2020