Envision - Radiology and Women & Children’s
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner- Level III NICU
Panama City, FL
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Opportunity - Level III NICU in Panama City, Florida! Start Date and Relocation Incentives Up to 10K! Blocks of Time Off – Every Other Week! Commuters Welcome!
Envision Physician Services has an outstanding opportunity for an NNP to join the team at HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital. HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital has the region’s only Neonatal and Pediatric Intensive Care Units. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience, be meticulous in documentation, flexible with scheduling, and enjoy teaching RNs and potentially medical students. This is an opportunity to join Envision Physician Services and enjoy work/life balance while working with a compassionate and dynamic Team.
- Competitive compensation
- Start Date
- Flexible scheduling
- Robust benefits which include medical, dental, vision, 401k, and BERA allowance- active day one
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Career growth and enrichment while helping a community in need (Only Level III NICU in the area)
- Staffing Model: 2 Neonatologist / 4 NNPs
- 24 hours shifts (in-house)
- 28 bed NICU
- 2 Pediatric Surgeons
- RN/RT driven transport team
- Attendance at deliveries/procedures/potential for transport if more than RN/RT needed
- Average Daily Census: 18
- 238-bed acute care facility
- The hospital includes the region’s only Neonatal and Pediatric Intensive Care Units.
- HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital is certified in Advanced Primary Stroke Care, accredited as a Comprehensive Breast Care Center and is the area's only Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI and Resuscitation.
- In 2020, HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital opened their new freestanding emergency room and the hospital expanded and renovated their main campus, which added nearly 67,000 square feet, including the addition of a fourth and fifth floor to the north tower.
- Part of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
Community Profile: Panama City, FL is an all-year-round hotspot - most recently becoming a popular choice of residence. Its favorable year-round climate, pristine waters, sublime coastline, abundant wildlife, and affordable and friendly environment have made this location ideal for young people and families. The city employs a “School Choice” program, where parents can decide where their children will go to school based on what program is appealing.
Cultural Offerings: Panama City is a progressively creative art city, offering numerous visual and performing arts venues. Foodies have a variety of restaurants to choose with a wide range of various cuisines as well as ambiance.
Recreational Offerings: A four-season paradise for water sports enthusiasts including kayaking, paddle boarding, sailing and kiteboarding with world-class beaches. Guided daytrips and charters available for dolphin-watching, inshore and offshore fishing, scuba diving, and snorkeling.
Access to Parks
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Restaurants
Cost of Living
Median Home Value
Posted February 1, 2024