Outpatient Neurology Opportunity With An Immediate Patient Panel – Northeastern U.S.
If An Opportunity That Combines Stability and a Waiting List of New Patients is Interesting, Keep Reading.
The Road to Becoming a Physician is Long. This is Your Career. Be in the Driver’s Seat.
Due to the increasing demand for Neurology services in this growing and beautiful community, an opportunity is available for two neurologists to join an established practice with new patients booked out nearly two months in advance. Practice with the utmost in security and stability as an integral part of a nationally recognized healthcare system.
- Outpatient only model with an established Neurohospitalist program and light clinic call only
- Practice General Neurology with the opportunity to subspecialize while partnered with a nationally recognized and financially strong healthcare system with over 40 hospitals across multiple states
- Guaranteed salary with a fast ramp-up period leading to earning potential of $500,000 annually
- Commencement bonus, relocation allowance, and a strong benefits package, including occurrence-based liability insurance, which means no tail is needed
- 400-bed, level II trauma & teaching hospital with 3,000 employees & nearly 400 physicians and specialists
- Clinic located in a large complex housing multiple specialties, testing, and medical services all under one roof – on-site imaging, sleep center, physical therapy, rehab, and more
Golf in the summer. Ski in the winter. Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle in a picturesque town that exceeds the hustle and bustle of high-cost metropolitan living and traffic. This charming Northeastern town offers a low cost of living while providing fun local restaurants, fine dining, and shopping, with easy access to the big city when you want more.
- Four beautiful seasons, from a mild summer to gorgeous autumn foliage to a White Christmas
- Within a day’s drive of 50% of the U.S. population and cost of living 20% LOWER than the national average
- Hike, ski, and golf the nearby mountains and valleys on demand
- University town offering local boutique restaurants and pubs, minor league baseball, and quaint coffee shops
- Incredible history dating back to the 1700s provides a foundation for community pride
Job ID: NEUR 249755