Certified Pediatric Physician Assistant - Pediatric Gastroenterology - Tri-State - CareMount Medical
Here at Optum, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, we are seeking a dedicated, patient-centric Pediatric Gastroenterology Physician Assistant or Certified Pediatric (CPNP) to join our growing team in Katonah, NY.
At Optum, we are evolving health care nationally while providing physician-led care locally so that everyone can have an opportunity to live their healthiest life. It’s everything health care should be. Together, for better health. Work with the world’s largest care delivery organization, reach for more and start doing your life’s best work. (sm)
CareMount Medical is a physician-led multispecialty group that was started in 1946 by a group of physicians who wanted high-quality medicine closer to home. Today we have over 45 office locations from Manhattan, NY to below the Albany, NY region along the Hudson River Valley line. Our 650 employed physicians and providers care for over 665,000 patients across the region.
- This is a great opportunity to grow in a subspeciality role!
- Monday- Friday role- No Call, No Weekends!
- Average 6 to 10 patients per day.
- Office based role to support 2 Pediatric GI Physicians
- APC will support pre/post procedure visits, general pediatrics GI visits, and telehealth visits allowing for more physician access. Opportunity to evolve into to caring for more complex patients over time.
- Independent practice with strong affiliation with local tertiary care hospital that provides a full range of gastroenterology medicine
- Robust in-house diagnostic testing facility
- Advanced Practice Clinician Partnership Plan and unlimited room for growth
- Able to Obtain Master’s degree in nursing with advanced skills in physical assessment OR Possession of a Bachelor’s degree, together with a certificate from completing an American Medical Association approved physician assistant program.
- Able to Obtain Licensing: Registered Nurse with current unrestricted license to practice and use the title of Advanced Practice Nurse in NYS or PA
- Able to Obtain Possession of state and federal Controlled Substance Registration
- Able to Obtain Training and experience: Unless otherwise indicated, one year of current experience within the last three years in a comparable job classification required
- Experience in Gastroenterology or similar subspecialty
- Experience of pediatric gastroenterology
- Pediatric outpatient experience
New York Residents Only: The salary range for New York residents is $ $109,513 to $147,146 per year. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Restaurants
Access to Parks
Median Home Value
Posted February 27, 2024