Academic OB/GYN | MFM/Genetic Specialist - Arizona
The Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine at Banner University Medical Center is actively recruiting for an MFM or Genetic Specialist to join our exceptional team of three faculty members. Practice will include ultrasound imaging, fetal echocardiography, consultation, management of prenatal, antepartum and labor and delivery patients. The University of Arizona College of Medicine has a well-developed research infrastructure to support early and mid-level investigators in their research endeavors.
The qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment with the University of Arizona consistent with their credentials.
- Coverage of high-risk clinics, ultrasound and consults
- Faculty practice clinic
- Labor and delivery coverage as needed
- In-house call and back-up perinatal call
Teaching and mentoring of residents, medical students, and fellows
- AZ medical license
- BC/BE in OBGYN and MFM or Medical Genetics
- Must work well with patients, colleagues, and administration
- Must possess a desire to work with diverse students and colleagues
- Research and teaching experience preferred
Banner – University Medicine with locations in Phoenix and Tucson, makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. Academic medicine provides patients the best health care has to offer in the areas of research, teaching and patient care.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Posted May 3, 2021