$475,000+ Earning Potential
$25,000 Sign-On Bonus
A busy Nephrology practice associated with an award-winning 300-bed non-profit hospital is seeking a Nephrologist to join them in an exciting opportunity. With excellent earning potential and a supportive team, this is a terrific work environment that will keep you satisfied.
- $475,000 Base with 90th percentile income opportunity with productions metrics
- $25,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Up to $300,000 Student Loan Repayment
- Large draw area covering 17 counties and 715,000 people
- Great benefits including CME, licensing/dues, paid malpractice, and 401K
- Physicians with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
With easy access to nearby metros such as St. Louis, Nashville, and Chicago, residents here are perfectly located to have it all! Take a short drive to a mountainous state park with a multitude of outdoor sporting options or head into the big city for a night full of bright lights and festivities. Enjoy a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by welcoming people, recreational activities, and picturesque scenery.
- Live in an area that is a thriving metropolis for the region with tons of restaurants and shops
- Take part in festivals, art fairs, parades, and concert series
- Take advantage of outstanding housing options - 24% lower than the national average
- Experience all 4 seasons with mild winters
- Privet schools, sports, performance arts, and a vibrant downtown area.
- Rated one of the safest areas in the state.
Job ID: JN -102019-20893