Anesthesiology Physician - $50K Sign On Bonus
Las Vegas, NV
Inpatient and outpatient
OptumCare has an exciting opportunity for a board-certified or board-eligible Anesthesiologist Las Vegas. This is an employed position. The Anesthesiologist plans, provides and administrates for all aspects of preoperative care, evaluation and management in the dealing of Anesthesia in preoperative, intraoperative and post-operative environments.
- Provide anesthesia for general surgical cases, orthopedics, Urology, ENT, Neurosurgery, some pediatric, plastic and gynecological cases. No OB or open heart. Assessment of, consultation for, and preparation of patients for anesthesia
- Relief and prevention of pain during and following surgical, therapeutic and diagnostic procedures
- Supervise, teach and evaluate performance of personnel, both medical and paramedical, involved in preoperative care
- Must be board eligible or board certified in Anesthesiology
- Active and unrestricted medical license in the State of Nevada or ability to obtain prior to employment
- Must have a valid DEA license or ability to obtain prior to employment
We offer patient care that is compassionate, appropriate and effective for the treatment of health problems and the promotion of health. Our employees work with professionalism, as manifested through a commitment to carrying out professional responsibilities, adherence to ethical principles, and sensitivity to a diverse patient population.
We offer an attractive compensation, sign on bonus, and comprehensive benefits package, competitive vacation and 5 days of paid CME with $4500 allowance. Las Vegas offers the best in entertainment and cultural options, in addition to being an affordable metropolitan area in which to live, no state income tax and reasonable cost of living. Our proximity to California, Utah, Arizona and the world via McCarran International airport make Las Vegas an ideal location to live. Come see Las Vegas as the locals do - we look forward to hearing from you!
Posted February 6, 2020