Diagnostic Radiology Opportunity in a Lovely Missouri City
Inpatient and outpatient
A Clinic in Missouri is seeking a Diagnostic Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate; ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Saturdays and Sundays Only (Ongoing); 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM (14 hour days)
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: 300 cases/day (All ER)
- Patient Ages: Mostly adults, some peds but not required
- Procedures: Plain Film - 60-70%, CT - 15-20%, MRI - 15-20%
- Support Staff: 6 Other Radiologists on staff
- EMR/Charting: EMR: Meditech, McKesson PACS/Powerscribe 360
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
About the Location:
- There’s more to Kansas City than meets the eye. Unique attractions throughout Kansas City beckon locals and visitors alike to find the city’s hidden gems. Explore the nationally recognized World War I Museum. Let curiosity guide you at Union Station. Walk in the steps of America's 33rd President in Independence. Uncover the city’s charm by discovering its attractions.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -112020-23533
Posted November 25, 2020