Las Vegas, Nevada Family Practice or Internal Medicine
4-Day Workweek Outpatient Only Position
High Earning Potential- No State Income Tax
This is your chance to join Nevada's leading network of healthcare providers in Las Vegas! Recognized as one of the nation’s top health systems, this physician-led organization has multiple openings at sites throughout Las Vegas and the surrounding communities. Physicians in the group enjoy a high earning potential, flexible schedule, and excellent quality of life.
- Primary Care position- Outpatient only with a 4-day workweek, plus no call and no nights!
- Competitive starting salary with additional bonuses for a potential of $300,000 annually
- Generous signing bonus with an executive-level benefit package that includes include health, dental, and vision insurance: 401K with matching, 8 weeks of PTO, CME, malpractice, and more!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
There are hundreds (probably thousands) of things to do in Las Vegas! Enjoy a home in a suburban family-oriented community or the nightlife with a condo on the strip. The Las Vegas metropolitan area has something to offer everyone no matter what stage of life you are in!
- This low cost of living in the area coupled with the thriving economy makes the Las Vegas metropolitan area the ideal place to practice and live!
- An outdoor lover’s dream: enjoy hiking at Death Valley National Park, boating on Lake Mead, skiing in Lee Canyon, splashing in Lake Las Vegas, or horseback riding through Red Rock Canyon.
- World-class shopping, restaurants, 61 golf courses, 30 museums, 100 Art Centers, musicals, sports, and shows- You name it, Las Vegas has it!
- Located only a few hour's drive from San Diego, Phoenix, and Los Angeles but much more affordable!
- No state income tax, no school tax, and property tax is roughly 1% of the home's value
- International airport – direct flights to Asia, Europe, Mexico, and Canada
Job ID: JN -022019-18755
Access to Parks
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value
Curative finds incredible healthcare practitioner talent with less hassle using better data. We combine the heart and hard work of experienced recruiters with the intelligent technology of Doximity, the world's largest professional medical network.