Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Opportunity in a Charming Wisconsin City
A hospital in Wisconsin is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate; ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday; 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: In-house OB Call
- Volume: 717 at Elmbrook - 2400 cases - across all Ascension SE facilities
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults; some healthy peds
- Procedures: Gen. Surgery, Ortho, GI, Endo, ENT, Urology, OB/GYN, Spine, Vascular, Heads and Minimal Healthy Pediatrics
- Support Staff: 6 CRNAs; 5 MDs
- EMR/Charting: Epic
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- Not too big, not too small - just right! Whether visiting for business or pleasure, Brookfield is the perfect fit. It's home to world-class hotels with boundless amenities, and some of the best shopping, dining and entertainment Wisconsin has to offer.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -022021-24023
Posted February 10, 2021