Faculty - Pediatric Adolescent Medicine Physician - St. Joseph's Children's Hospital in Tampa, Florida
BayCare Medical Group is a physician-led medical group seeking a board certified/board eligible pediatric adolescent medicine physician for a faculty position in our developing pediatric residency program in Tampa, Florida.
The primary mission and responsibility of the pediatric residency program at St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital and of its faculty is to provide a dynamic, professional learning environment, grounded in the concepts of life-long learning, teaching, quality improvement, evidence-based medicine, and scholarship. Our goal is to recruit and train the next generation of pediatricians in Florida and the BayCare Health System.
Practice Details & Position Responsibilities:
This is an opportunity to help develop a new pediatric residency program, with an anticipated first class of residents starting in July 2022. This position will:
- Serve as rotation director for required adolescent medicine rotation.
- Play a role in curriculum building for adolescent medicine rotation.
- Precept residents in clinic.
- Serve as a mentor as assigned by pediatric residency program director.
- Present at didactic lectures.
- Board certified/board eligible in pediatric adolescent medicine
- Current medical licensure in the state of Florida or ability/eligibility to obtain prior to start
- Experienced provider or recent graduate passionate about education and training
Please visit our website to view available opportunities and apply directly on our physician portal.
BayCare Health System is the largest health system in Tampa Bay and is locally and nationally recognized as a Great Place to Work®, ranked no. 6 in the nation by People Companies That Care® 2020 and Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2021. We foster a forward-thinking culture that's revolutionizing health care.
Posted April 6, 2021