Psychiatry Physician Opportunity in a Friendly Alabama City
A clinic in Alabama is seeking a Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: February 15, 2021 - Ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Every Other Saturday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 8-12
- Patient Ages: 18+ Will treat patients ages 6+ from time to time(ADHD)
- Procedures: Consultations, MEd Management, Evaluations, Ketamine Evals amd EEG(Neurology) Evals
- Support Staff: 2 NP's
- EMR/Charting: Paper Charting
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications Needed: DEA
About the Location:
- Dothan is a small city in Alabama that is lovingly known as the “Peanut Capital of the World.” There are several family-friendly places, museums, natural parks, adventurous attractions, and restaurants that you can visit while you’re there, such as Landmark Park, the Dothan Area Botanical Gardens, Adventureland, and the George Washington Carver Interpretive Museum.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -012021-23817
Posted January 14, 2021