Ongoing Psych Opportunity in Billings, MT - Travel and Lodging Covered - Will Pay for Licensing
A hospital in Montana is seeking a Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: January 11 and ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 15-18
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Procedures: Medication management, therapy and support
- Support Staff: RN, SW, Mental Health Workers
- EMR/Charting: Cerner
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: DEA
About the Location:
- Year-round, you will discover opportunities to forge your own path as you take in Mother Nature’s beauty. Hike up to the 70-million-year-old peak of the Rimrocks or down to the legendary Yellowstone River. Canoe or kayak along refreshing waterways, etc.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -112020-23509
Posted November 30, 2020