A hospital in Kentucky is seeking a Pulmonary Disease Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate; for 3 months (Current provider is out with a family emergency.)
- Schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: Night and weekend call.
- Volume: 2-3 pulm patients per day
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures: Pulm care coverage; no critical care cases.
- Cases: Pulm care coverage; no critical care cases.
- Support Staff: Solo MD; 1 NP.
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: DEA
- Must have KY license.
- Fast credentialing
- Low patient volume
- Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -042021-24503