Locum help needed in Chicago (2 days/week)
Near Chicago, IL
Apply today to join one of the fastest growing venture-backed healthcare startups! Be a part of a high performing team that is innovating in healthcare. This is a highly competitive position, and is a dream job for the right candidate.
OFFOR Health/SmileMD enables safe and accessible surgical care by delivering comprehensive in-office healthcare services, equipment, and personnel. The primary goal of our company is to increase access to high quality care through our distributed service model. To that end, you will have a vital role in helping to continue to shape our innovative model that makes an impact on thousands of lives.
We are looking for a part-time CRNA in the Chicago suburbs (mainly North, Northwest). The schedule will be a 2 to 3 day work week.
- Work as a CRNA for dental surgery cases
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Must be comfortable with patients ages 3+
- Must be comfortable with paperwork and charting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build solid working relationships with clinical team members
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Proactive in identifying challenges and taking steps to solve them
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- CRNA required
Posted February 19, 2021