FM or IM Physician | Primary Care in Beautiful Tucson, AZ
Excellent opportunity for an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join our clinical faculty team with Banner University Medical Group.
Banner-University Medicine offers the opportunity to build a career with a thriving healthcare system. Positions include community based ambulatory care practices with no inpatient requirements. The qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona consistent with their credentials.
Imagine a career where you can:
- Be a member of Banner University Medical Group. Southern Arizona’s premiere practice that includes primary through quaternary care.
- Practice with ease as part of a fully integrated health system
- Enjoy a high degree of collaboration and communication among health professionals
- Establish continuity of care for every patient
- Live in a vibrant, growing community that includes several industry leading companies
- 36 hours of patient facing time in a 4.5-day work week
- Average 20 patients/day
- Both full and part time positions available
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
- 350 Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.
· Banner University Primary Care Clinic – 2945 W. Ina Road, Suite 121 Tucson, AZ
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Competitive compensation, including Productivity and Quality incentives
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Loan repayment assistance
- Paid malpractice
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition benefits for you and your immediate family (qualifications/restrictions apply)
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value
Posted February 26, 2024