Join a group practice that will be working directly with the largest medical center in town as a Neurohospitalist. The group is open to Vascular/Stroke/Neurophysiology Fellowship trained or experienced Neurohospitalist physicians. Pick between one of two locations in the mountain west, both in fantastic areas.
- Join an environment that is collaborative, collegial, and fulfilling
- Have flexibility in your work schedule with option to utilize teleneurology
- Enjoy great work-life balance with block scheduling and ample vacation time
- Work with a group that has an impressive Door to TPA time
- See 8-10 patients per day
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This group is a physician owned and operated private practice. The founders share a vision of the future of healthcare and its utilization of telehealth services.
- It is a Denver-based program that has an embedded ACGME accredited neurology residency providing our physicians with the opportunity to teach outside of a traditional academic setting.
- Choose between a major metro location or a growing community close to all of the world-renowned Jackson Hole ski resort, Grand Tetons or Yellowstone National Park. Both locations not only provide opportunities for professional growth, but a safe and fun place to enjoy in your off time.
Job ID : N 11914458 ( JN -112020-23431)